Bachelor of Management
Learn how management thinking can help solve today’s organizational, business, and societal challenges. Discover how to navigate our rapidly changing world using collaboration, teamwork, and critical thinking, and apply those skills to a number of disciplines and real-world contexts.
Bachelor of Management students are able to extend classroom learning through to the workplace and beyond with UBC Okanagan’s Co-op Program.
Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies
Work directly with faculty members across a diverse set of disciplines with the Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies programs. The programs’ structure gives you an inter-faculty and inter-campus education ensuring you receive a versatile academic experience.
A Student Experience — The Path of Curiosity
Patience Okuku’s path from Uganda to the Faculty of Management at UBC’s Okanagan campus was forged by an insatiable curiosity that led him to discover his passion for research.
“I thought I should come to a campus that’s still growing, with room for me to make a contribution and be part of that growth.”
News & Stories
- UBC hosts international event to discuss climate change and the wine industry
- UBCO researcher examines effects of university research restrictions caused by COVID-19
- UBCO celebrates the researchers of the year
- From Argentina to Milan
- Dr. Jennifer Davis’ passion for applied health economics leads to Canada Research Chair
- UBCO’s annual Life Raft Debate goes back in time
See more news