Local, regional, and global communities, in collaboration with our faculty, students, alumni and donors, create impact through meaningful engagement with one another. These relationships help create a more vibrant culture of collaboration that benefits the Faculty, campus, and communities we partner with.
Get Involved Through Experiential Education
Have an organizational challenge you need help solving? Work with third-year Bachelor of Management students to gain a fresh perspective by partnering with us on our Live Case Challenge.
Looking for recommendations and solutions for a workplace challenge? Learn more about our Capstone Projects – a graduating requirement for Bachelor of Management students.
Provide learning and mentorship while gaining a fresh perspective with our Co-op Education program. Community partners can hire students for four, eight or 12 months at a time.
Alumni Relations at the Faculty of Management aims to support students from the day they enrol through to graduation and continue supporting alumni through the successes of their lifelong learning.
Collaborate With Us
As a Management alum, there are many ways you can get involved. We encourage you to become an alumni volunteer, so you can meet new friends, network, or simply enjoy volunteering and contributing to the success of other Management students.
Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Attend alumni events;
- Speak to a class of students or alumni on a topic in your area of expertise;
- Provide career advice to current students;
- Mentor current students; or
- Sponsor events
For more information about these initiatives and other volunteer opportunities, please contact our office.
The Faculty of Management continually pursues innovative ways to help our community members reach their potential. We welcome partnerships with donors in a number of areas including donor-funded research, new and existing programming, and student awards. Your support helps us to continue delivering on our commitment to teaching and learning excellence while pursuing research that positively impacts communities in the Okanagan and beyond.
Explore the ways your support can make a difference.
- Support towards community engaged, and regional, socio-economic impact research being conducted that will have a lasting impact for this region and similar regions internationally.
- Support in the form of new endowed funding that could be towards a chair, professorship, or a research program.
- Funding that will support new and innovative Management programming, that looks to re-define leadership and inspire new thinking about management in today’s globally connected, fast-paced environment.
- Funding for interdisciplinary, experiential, flexible and accessibly delivered programs to undergraduate and graduate Management students.
Bursaries and scholarships to support student learning, reduce financial barriers, and provide opportunities for students to explore and engage in all types of experiences as undergraduate and graduate students.